Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!
And our sponsor for this challenge is My Creative Classroom who are offering a place on one of their courses to one lucky winner!
Way back to challenge 33 we offered the winner of the challenge the chance to be a Guest Designer and here she is with not one but two takes on the sketch! To visit Nancy's blog just click on her name above her first card. Thank you Nancy for two fab cards!!
We'll be back next Monday with the winners from the previous sketch but in the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog below
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine
- You can use any products
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch
- Closing date is Sunday 9 December at 12noon GMT