Nice and simple! This challenge is just for fun, but there is a badge for the winner!
Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate it, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creations we'll be happy!
To find out how I've made my sample, just click on my name above the picture to be transported to my personal blog. We hope you have fun with the sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
Congratulations - you've won a £10 gift voucher to spend at Cuddly Buddly! Please email Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 November to claim your prize.
We'll be back next Monday with a new sketch but in the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog in the post below
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine
- You can use any products
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch
- Closing date is Sunday 11 November at 12noon GMT