Jenny is our hostess this week and here is her fab sketch:
Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!
Here is my take on the sketch - if you want to know more about what I've used and how I made it, just click on my name above the photo and you'll be taken direct to my blog.
We'll be back next Monday with the winners from the previous sketch and some more inspiration (it really is a fab sketch to use!) but in the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog below
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine
- You can use any products
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch
- Closing date is Sunday 20 January at 12noon GMT
I just added my first sketch challenge card to your gallery! Neat sketch! I hope to submit each week. :)ReplyDelete
Love your design Jenny. I need a ribbon punch xReplyDelete
I almost forgot to link up my card!! So glad I remembered. I love how this sketch inspired me but isn't exact.ReplyDelete