and the sketch to use:
Don't forget you can rotate the sketch, flip it and add what ever sentiments and embellishments you wish from any of your stash, just as long as we can recognise the sketch then Jenny and I are happy!
As Bonibleaux Designs are our sponsor we've indulged ourselves and used some of their images. For more details on how we made our samples and the images used, just click on our names.
And drum roll please......... the winner of sketch 8 and the proud owner of a $10 gift certificate from Tiddly Inks is..........
Number 19 which is Scotspanda - Amanda
The random child used was Jacob who clicked on the number of entries. No children were bribed during the picking of a winner.... (well, only a little bit)
Congratulations Amanda - please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize!
Grateful thanks to Christy from Tiddly Inks for her wonderful generosity
So that's it! Over to you!
- Please enter via the blue frog link on the post below
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine
- Use any products
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post
- Keep to the basic elements of the sketch
- Closing date is Sunday 30 October at 12noon GMT
- Have fun and good luck!