Monday 14 November 2011

Challenge 11

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge! I hope this one is not going to be too tricky for you! I (Ruth) am your hostess this fortnight and here is the sketch:
The winner from challenge 10 will be announced next Monday so don't forget to check back then to see if it was you!

We are sponsored this fortnight by the Digi Garden, click on the banner below to be taken to the store! And Saffie will be offering the winner 5 digi's of their choice - good luck with picking 5 - my list extended to the whole store!
New Sketch every other Friday!

We are joined by the talented Debbie as our Guest Designer for the whole of November - good to have you join us! We've all been lucky enough to work with some of the Digi Garden's images, so if you like the look of what you see, enter the challenge and you could win the images!

For more information on our samples, just click on our names.


And now onto myself and Jenny:


Join us next Monday for our regular midway point post where we will have some extra inspiration for you!

Please enter via the blue frog link below.
There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
You can use any products.
Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
Closing date is Sunday 27 November at 12noon GMT.
Have fun and good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Loved this challenge!It was so fun! My card took a little thinking about the background, but it turned out real nice I think.
    I love all the cards and the box you have shared!Was the box hard to do? i love Ruth's card. The image of the little girl is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This was a challenging sketch, but I think my card turned out okay in the end. I love your sketch challenges - thanks for having them and for having them every OTHER week to give me time to think about them! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you think!