Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!
This fortnight we have done something a little different with our projects and for the prize. Ruth and I are big fans of digital download packs and so we each picked a pack by Cosmo Cricket and challenged the other (and ourselves!) to have a play with it! This week we'll be showing you projects made with the Early Bird paper pack which I (Jenny) picked out. The winner of this challenge will win a selection of printed papers from both of the Cosmo Cricket packs we'll be using.
So on to our makes...
Just click on the names above the pictures to be transported to our individual blogs where you can find out more about how we made our projects.
Join us next Monday for our regular midway-point post where we'll have more makes to share with you. In the mean time we hope you have fun with the sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog link below.
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
- You can use any products.
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
- Closing date is Sunday 4th March at 12 Noon GMT.