Welcome to the midway extra post for challenge 23! It's Jenny here with a little reminder of the sketch we're using this fortnight...
Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!
And our two sponsors this fortnight are the wonderful A Day For Daisies and also the very funky Funky Hand! There will be two prizes, for two winners - a $12 gift certificate for A Day For Daisies and a download from Funky Hand! Thank you to both our sponsors! To have a browse through the stores, just click on the banners below:
And here is my take on the sketch:
If you want to know more about what I used, just click on my name above the picture and you will be taken to my blog.
We'll be back next Monday launching the new challenge and sketch and introducing our very special Guest Designer for May! In the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog in the post below below.
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
- You can use any products.
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
- Closing date is Sunday 13 May at 12 Noon GMT.