Welcome to the midway extra post for challenge 26! We're here with a little reminder of the sketch we're using this fortnight...
Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate the sketch, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creation we'll be happy!
This challenge is just for fun but wait until you see what we have lined up for our First Birthday Celebrations later on this month! You won't want to miss out!
Here are a few more makes from the Design Team...
Our June Guest Designer - Lisa Jane
If you want to know more about how we made our projects, just click on the names above the pictures and you will be taken to our blogs.
Time to announce the winners of challenge 25!
The winner of the Jellypark digi's is CG and the winner of the Funky Hand download is Amy Thompson.
Congratulations! Please email Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your hands on your prizes! Please make contact by 1 July.
We'll be back next Monday launching the new challenge and sketch! In the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog in the post below below.
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine.
- You can use any products.
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post.
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch.
- Closing date is Sunday 24th June at 12 Noon GMT.