Remember that you can flip the sketch, rotate it, resize it and make any type of project you like with it - as long as we can see the original sketch in your creations we'll be happy!
We've been lucky enough to use Cuddly Buddly images in our creations, and to find out how we've made them, just click on the name above the picture to be transported to our individual blogs. We hope you have fun with the sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
It's time to announce the winner of challenge 34 which didn't have a sponsor but we do have a winners badge and the person is:
Congratulations! Please email Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 November to claim your winners badge.
We'll be back next Monday to announce the new challenge and sketch. In the meantime we hope you have fun with the current sketch and look forward to seeing what you create!
- Please enter via the blue frog in the post below
- There is no limit to the number of challenges you can combine
- You can use any products
- Please link back to Fetch A Sketch in your blog post
- Please keep to the basic elements of the sketch
- Closing date is Sunday 28 October at 12noon GMT